Agricorp is looking for Customer Care Representatives to join our Customer Care Services team in the Program Delivery division.
The Customer Care Representative (CCR) and Associate Customer Care Representative (ACCR) roles provide critical first line of contact for all customer inquiries, and retrieve and enter customer information into a database. As a CCR or ACCR, you will provide customer service support to Ontario producers who use Agricorp's business risk management programs, including Production Insurance, AgriStability, Risk Management Program and Farm Business Registration.
In this role you will:
- Provide front-line contact for customers by receiving inbound customer inquiries on assigned queues via multiple communication channels (calls, emails, online, fax, mail)
- Respond to a wide variety of program queries by referring to specific program criteria and details
- Meet or exceed all established Customer Care quality service standards
- Provide data entry for specific customer program-related information (financial statements, tax documents and farm acreage and yield reports) in an accurate and timely manner
- Retrieve detailed information from customers and other sources and redirect customer queries to appropriate internal contacts
- Perform general administrative tasks related to customer mailings, file management, faxing, scanning, etc.
In addition, the Customer Care Representative will:
- Provide peer coaching and support to more junior staff in Customer Care
- Assist in the review and improvement of contact centre standard operating procedures and workflow processes
- Perform a product liaison role and communicate with other departments to address business needs
- Assist in the development of product training materials and provide training to peers
- Lead and work in project teams as assigned by the manager
CCR/ACCR jobs will be offered based on appropriate levels of skills and experience
Job status: Permanent positions
Salary range: Open
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in a related field (business or agriculture) or equivalent experience
- A minimum of one year's experience in a contact centre or customer service environment
- Strong math skills with a high proficiency in data entry and computer applications, including the Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of insurance programs (insurance claims and underwriting), financial statements, tax filing and accounts receivables an asset
- Understanding of the agricultural industry and government business risk management programs an asset
- French language skills an asset
- Teamwork and collaboration – Works cooperatively within diverse teams, work groups and across the organization to achieve group organizational objectives
- Achieving quality results – Focuses efforts on managing one's self to achieve high-quality results consistent with the organization's standards and measures, while managing risk
- Program knowledge – Knows and understands the programs and services provided by Agricorp
- Initiative – Identifies and deals with situations and issues proactively and persistently, seizing opportunities that arise
- Client focus – Provides service excellence to internal and external clients
- Planning and organizing – Develops, implements, evaluates and adjusts plans to reach goals while ensuring the optimal use of resources
To apply for this position, please complete the
online Application for Employment.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted directly.