Planting in the province is progressing well and Agricorp wants to remind customers to report their acres within ten days of planting or by the crop deadline, whichever comes first.
Improved online access
It's quicker and easier now to report online. A new shortcut takes Production Insurance customers directly to the online acreage reporting tool. To start reporting, customers only need their Agricorp ID and can go directly to agricorp.com/acreage. It's that simple.
Eighteen crops can be reported online – now including sugar beets, new this year:
- Beans (black, cranberry, Japan and other, kidney, white)
- Corn (conventional and organic, popping)
- New forage seeding (premium and standard)
- Organic winter spelt
- Soybeans (conventional, natto, organic and tofu)
- Spring grains
- Spring wheat
- Sugar beets
- Winter wheat (hard red, hard white, organic, soft red, soft white)
24-hour reporting convenience
Round-the-clock acreage reporting lets producers take care of business when it's most convenient – especially after a long day in the field.
Other ways to report include phone, fax, email or mail.