Are you ready to report your acres?
Please have the following information ready when you report:
- Your Agricorp ID
- Total acres you were able to plant
- Total acres you were unable to plant
- Total acres of any new land you are farming this year
- Total acres you planted for each crop
- Date you finished planting each crop
- Variety of natto/tofu beans you planted this year (if applicable)
- Total acres in your landlord/sharecrop arrangement (if applicable)
Reporting your acres online
Online acreage reporting is available for grains and oilseeds and new forage seeding.
Crops you can report online
- Beans (adzuki, black, cranberry, Japan and other beans, kidney, white)
- New forage seeding (premium and standard)
- Organic winter spelt
- Soybeans (conventional, natto, organic and tofu)
- Spring grains
- Spring wheat
- Sugar beets
- Winter wheat (hard red, hard white, organic, soft red, soft white)
When to report
Don't delay. Report your final planted acres as soon as you finish planting. The deadline for reporting is 10 days after you finish or by your crop deadline, whichever comes first.
Other ways to report