Request an amendment from Agricorp
You have 18 months to
write to Agricorp and request an amendment to your Calculation of Program Benefits (CPB). Your letter should:
- Specify the program year and your name and PIN
- Clearly explain why you disagree with our decision
- Explain what the right decision would be and why
- Include any supporting documentation
- Provide any new information that was not available when you submitted your original application
We will assess the amendment request and notify you of our decision. If we accept your amendment request, we will issue a new CPB. You can still request an amendment to your revised CPB. The deadline is 18 months from the original CPB or 90 days from the revised CPB – whichever is later.
Even after the amendment period ends, you can still submit an amendment request. While we won't issue a larger payment, we may use your revised information in future years when calculating your reference margin.
Request a review from the Business Risk Management Review Committee (BRMRC)
If you are not satisfied with Agricorp's assessment of your amendment and you would like further consideration of your Calculation of Program Benefits (CPB), you may request a review by the Business Risk Management Review Committee (BRMRC). Your written request to the BRMRC must be submitted within 90 calendar days of receiving the written assessment from Agricorp.
To do so, you will need to provide the
Agricultural Information Contact Centre (AICC) of the Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs (OMAFRA) with a written request.
AICC Contact information:
Phone: 1-877-424-1300 / TTY – 1-855-696-2811
Agricultural Information Contact Centre
Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs
1 Stone Road West, 4th Floor NE
Guelph, Ontario N1G 4Y2
Your written request should include:
- The nature of the request for review. The request for review must set out the decision that you want the BRMRC to review
- The ground(s) on which you intend to rely during the request for review
- The information and documentation that you will rely on during the request for review
- The subject line: Review request to BRMRC, and
- Your contact information
The BRMRC will make non-binding recommendations to Agricorp regarding your review. Agricorp may accept the recommendations in full or in part, or may decline to follow the recommendations. There is no further right of review process of Agricorp's final decision through the program.
An Agricorp representative can provide you with information on how to make a request to the BRMRC.