January 28, 2019
In the upcoming months, farmers can meet with Agricorp staff at various events across Ontario.
Agricorp attends nearly 100 events across the province each year, many of them occurring during the winter months. From large farm shows to smaller commodity group meetings and conferences, Agricorp staff value the opportunity to connect with farmers in person and answer their questions.
Where we are
Agricorp staff will be at the following events in February and March 2019:
Things to do at our booth
Agricorp understands that each farmer's business is unique and that it is important that their coverage match their farm's specific needs.
Here are some things to do at Agricorp's booth:
- Talk to a program specialist and discuss this year's challenges, like DON
- Learn about recent program enhancements
- See newly released corn, soybean and spring wheat premium rates for Production Insurance
- Check out 2018 corn and soybean yield maps
- Pick up Agricorp's 2019 pocket calendar
- Use Agricorp's interactive tool to get a Production Insurance estimate, compare yields by county and find programs to match risks
- See how to use Agricorp's online services
- Sign up for direct deposit to get payments up to seven days faster
Can't make it to one of the events?
If farmers can't meet with Agricorp at an event, they can
connect by phone or email. Agricorp staff are happy to help if farmers need assistance or have questions. Farmers can also visit the
homepage for the latest program information, news and upcoming dates.