Production Insurance
Flue-cured tobacco

Report info

​​​Report acreage and licence information

You are responsible for reporting your final planted acres to Agricorp. We will send your invoice directly to you, indicating your acres. Contact us within 10 days if any corrections need to be made. Any claims payable will be based on the acreage stated on your invoice.

Report damage

You must report crop damage to Agricorp as soon as it occurs by calling

A damage report will be filed and a notice forwarded to your assigned adjuster. The adjuster may contact you to schedule a farm visit to inspect the damaged crop(s).

Report yield

When you receive the final statement from your processor, call Agricorp at
1-888-247-4999 to report the number of pounds you sold.

If you harvest more than what the processor agreed to purchase, report that amount as well. Agricorp will visit your farm to verify this carry over amount.

If your yield is not yet finalized by the reporting deadline, contact us to provide an update on the status of your yield and tobacco sales.

Canadian Agricultural Partnership – Agricorp – Ontario – Canada