Production Insurance
Potatoes (processing)

Make a claim


​​Report crop damage to Agricorp as soon as it occurs so we can schedule a crop inspection before you reseed, replant or harvest.

You will need to fill out a Proof of Loss form (for production claims) and submit it to Agricor​p.

We may need to conduct a claim audit before paying.

Canadian Agricultural Partnership – Agricorp – Ontario – Canada