Production Insurance

Make a claim


Report crop damage to Agricorp as soon as it occurs so we can schedule a crop inspection before you replant or harvest.

You will need to fill out a Proof of loss form (for production claims) and submit it to Agricorp.

We may need to conduct a claim audit before paying.

​​Landlord/sharecropper ​arrangements

All of the yield must be reported before a claim is paid. If both parties are insured, the sharecrop​​per may report yield on behalf of the landlord, however, both parties must sign their own Proof of loss form.

Canadian Agricultural Partnership – Agricorp – Ontario – Canada