To find out when each form is due, view the deadlines.
Authorized customer contacts
Verify your contact information and update your authorizations to ensure the right people have access to your information at the right time. To complete the Authorized customer contacts form now, you will need to
enter your Agricorp ID and telephone number. Your Agricorp ID is printed on most program forms and customer correspondence.
If you have more than one farm business involved in Agricorp programs, you must complete the form for each business. Each business has a different Agricorp ID.
Don’t forget your email address
Be sure to include email addresses for yourself and any contacts who may want to use online services on your behalf, such as your agents and partners. Please be assured that we don’t use email addresses for marketing purposes.
Personalized fillable forms
Using personalized fillable forms helps to ensure the accuracy of your information and speeds up the processing time.
To access forms online, click
Sign in. After you sign in you can:
- View documents, including letters, tax forms and year-end documents from previous years
- Manage your contact information
- Confirm signing authorities for your business and authorize third-party contacts to discuss and exchange information with Agricorp.
Download a form
For best results, download the form directly to your computer and open it using Adobe Reader 10 or later.
- Right-click the form link and save the file to your computer.
- In Adobe Reader, click File > Open.
- Locate the form in the downloads folder on your computer.
Note: Fillable forms are not supported on most mobile devices and some web browsers.
If you have trouble opening the form, please call Agricorp for assistance.
Balances owed to the Crown
Agricorp is required to recover outstanding amounts owed to the Crown. Customers must establish a repayment plan with Agricorp indicating how they plan to repay their balance owing. Mail the completed and signed form to Agricorp.