Submit your sales report to Agricorp according to the schedule below. You must submit a sales report even if you have zero sales. Report the actual sale weight as shown on the sale/slaughter receipt. Report the weight as either "live" or "rail".
|Sales reporting period||Deadline to report||Information to report each period|
|January 1 to March 31||April 30, 2023|
- The number of eligible veal cattle sold according to their weight type:
- From 600 to 769 lb. live weight
- From 327 to 419 lb. rail weight
- Date of sale or slaughter
- Copies of receipts showing individual animal weights must accompany your sales report.
| April 1 to|
|July 31, 2023|
| July 1 to September 30 ||October 31, 2023|
|October 1 to December 31||January 31, 2024|
Copies of purchase receipts for bob calves or preconditioned calves must be available upon request to help Agricorp verify program eligibility (e.g. minimum ownership of 90 days).
Sales/slaughter receipts are always required for veal cattle and must clearly show the following:
- Live or rail weight (must show individual weight for grain-fed veal)
- Number of head
- Date of sale
- Name of seller and buyer
Changes of more than 25%
During the course of the year, if you expect your actual sales to increase or decrease by more than 25%, you must notify Agricorp.