​​​​​​To be eligible for AgriInvest, you must carry on the business of farming in Canada and report farming income (or loss) for tax purposes.

To participate, you must submit your tax information using the correct form.

  • Individuals must submit a T1163 to Canada Revenue Agency
  • Corporations, trusts and special individuals must submit a Statement A to Agricorp

Status Indians farming on reserves in Canada who do not file a tax return are also eligible to participate in AgriInvest. In Ontario, they must submit a Statement A to Agricorp.

In Ontario, AgriInvest is delivered by Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (AAFC).​

Canadian Agricultural Partnership – Agricorp – Ontario – Canada