Sign up/Renew

​​​To participate in AgriInvest, you need to submit your tax information using the correct form. Your tax form is your application.

  • Individuals must submit their T1163 to Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)
  • Corporations, trusts and special individuals must submit their Statement A to Agricorp

AgriStability and AgriInvest are based on your tax information. When you submit your tax information on the correct tax form, it will be used by Agricorp for AgriStability and by Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada for AgriInvest.

Even though AgriStability and AgriInvest are separate programs (and are delivered by different organizations), you need only to submit your tax form once. It is automatically used for both programs.

In Ontario, AgriInvest is delivered by Agricu​lture and Agri-Food Canada (AAFC).

Canadian Agricultural Partnership – Agricorp – Ontario – Canada