Many actions can be completed once for both RMP: Grains and Oilseeds and Production Insurance.
You must report your planted acres to Agricorp 10 days after you finish planting or by your crop's deadline.
You can report your acreage using one of these options:
By phone 1-888-247-4999
By fax 1-519-826-4118
By email to email@example.com
By mail to:
Box 3660, Station Central
Report unseeded acres
Please call us by the deadline if you were unable to seed some or all of your spring-seeded acres.
We will send you a yield reporting package about six weeks before the yield reporting deadline. It will provide guidelines on how to measure your crops and determine your final harvested yield.
To report your yields…
- Determine the amount of each crop that has been sold or stored at an elevator (not yet sold).
- Determine the amount that was fed to livestock.
- Measure crop stored on-farm in round and square bins and estimate crop stored in gravity wagons.
- Record your bin measurements and yields on the self-declared worksheet you received from Agricorp.
- Report your yields by the deadline for your crop by contacting us.
After you report your yield, you will receive a confirmation in the mail. Please verify the yield and report any corrections to Agricorp within 10 business days of receiving the yield confirmation.
Agricorp audits the yields of a random selection of customers each year.
If you don't report your yield by the deadline, a substitute penalty yield will be applied as follows:
The first time you fail to report, a yield that is 100 per cent of your AFY is applied.
The second time you fail to report (within a three year period), a yield that is 75 per cent of your AFY is applied.
The third and all subsequent times you fail to report (within a three year period), a yield that is 50 per cent of your AFY is applied.