Grain Financial Protection Program

Check licence

​​​​​​​​​Any​​​one who purchases canola, grain corn, soybeans or wheat from a producer, for any purpose other than personal use, must have a grain dealer licence. Any person who operates an elevator and stores grain other than their own must have a grain elevator operator licence.​

To chec​​k the status of a grain dealer or elevator operator’s licence, enter all or part of the business name in the search field. Or for a list of all licensed dealers and operators, leave the search field empty. Then click Search.​

Ontario - Agricorp