To find out when each form is due, check the
Complete your forms online
Using personalized fillable forms helps to ensure the accuracy of your information and speeds up the processing time.
To access forms online, click
Sign in. After you sign in you can:
- View documents, including letters, tax forms and year-end documents from previous years
- Manage your contact information
- Confirm signing authorities for your business and authorize third-party contacts to discuss and exchange information with Agricorp.
Download a form
For best results, download the form directly to your computer and open it using Adobe Reader 10 or later.
- Right-click the form link and save the file to your computer.
- In Adobe Reader, click File > Open.
- Locate the form in the downloads folder on your computer.
Note: Fillable forms are not supported on most mobile devices and some web browsers.
If you have trouble opening the form, please call Agricorp for assistance.
To submit the forms below, you must print and send the completed form by mail or fax.
Send your T1163 to Canada Revenue Agency
Authorized customer contacts
Verify your contact information and update your authorizations to ensure the right people have access to your information at the right time. If you have more than one farm business involved in Agricorp programs, you must complete an
Authorized Customer Contacts form for each business.
Balances owed to the Crown
Agricorp is required to recover balances owed to the Crown, including any program overpayments. Overpayments may occur as a result of incomplete program applications, processing errors, changes to farm operations and the nature of advance payments to producers in financial distress.
If you have a balance owing, you must repay it, including interest, within three years of being notified of the debt. You must also submit a repayment plan. Interest is applied to balances owing for 30 days or more.
Agricorp continues to deduct monies owing from future program payments.